Saturday 10 May 2014

Challenge Winner.....


Good morning all,

By the time you are reading this post I will have made my way to the lake district
and will be enjoying a nice relaxing weekend with the better half. A much deserved break for the both of us!

So on to our challenge winner.... Thank you to all that entered and I hope you
 will join us for the next challenge? Upcoming challenges can not be found on the side bar :)

So picked at random our winner for this challenge is....

#3- Pauline


What a beautiful entry :)

Pauline - Please contact me admin@papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces) to claim your prize.
Please note there may be a slight delay in me replying due to going away for the weekend :)


Hugs...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I was the lucky winner, such a wonderful surprise.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation ! Congrats Pauine ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)