Wednesday 18 December 2013

Snow Much Joy......


Evening all,

So sorry I have been absent again, work is just crazy at the moment yet again and I am
currently working 7 days a week... Normally things quieten down just before the holiday season
but not this year :(

Anyway's I have so many Christmas cards to show you from the design team so thought
I had best pull my finger out before it was too late LOL

Have some last minute cards to make?? Check out these adorable cards from
Colette all using the 'Snow Much Joy Ultimate Kit'


Arn't they a fab collection of cards?? You can find the Ultimate Kit HERE.
The kit contains oodles of goodies from backing papers, coloured image to stickers,
ready to print cards & ready to print toppers. There really is enough to keep your imagination ticking!!

Let's take a closer look at the cards....






I think Colette has done a fabulous job :)

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)