Saturday 20 July 2013

Challenge #11 Winner



Morning all,

I hope those of you in the UK are enjoying this glorious weather?
I can not remember the last time we had a good run of weather like this!! Definitely makes
a change to what we normally get :)

Well it's time to announce our challenge winner.... Where have the last 2 weeks gone??

OK picked at random our winner is......

#23 - Jennifer H

with this adorable entry


Congratulation Jennifer.. Please contact me at
admin @ papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces)
to claim your prize!

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting to discover that my card was chosen as the winning entry in Challenge #11. Thank you!! I will email you now.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x
    P.S. Thanks for your congrats, Lau.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)